Since May, I am a post-doc at the Institute for Computer Science and Control (MTA SZTAKI) of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest.
My main research area is counting complexity. I am also interested in parameterized complexity theory (especially for counting problems), lower bounds under the different exponential-time hypotheses, graph minor theory and, to a lesser extent, in smoothed analysis.
Universität des Saarlandes
Campus Geb E1 3
Postfach 42 (Bläser)
|Office:||Building E1.3 423|
|Phone:||+49 681 302-5585|
|Email:||[my last name] at cs.uni-saarland.de|
Parameterizing the Permanent: Genus, Apices, Minors, Evaluation mod 2^k.
56th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS 2015). To appear.
Block interpolation: A framework for tight exponential-time counting complexity.
42nd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2015).
Complexity of Counting Subgraphs: Only the Boundedness of the Vertex-Cover Number Counts
55th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS 2014).
A Quantization Framework for Smoothed Analysis of Euclidean Optimization Problems.
21st European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA 2013).
Counting Matchings of Size k is #W-hard.
40th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP 2013).
Weighted Counting of k-Matchings is #W-hard
7th International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IPEC 2012).
Counting Crossing Free Structures
Symposuim on Computational Geometry 2012 (SoCG 2012).
The Complexity of the Cover Polynomials for Planar Graphs of Bounded Degree
36th International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS 2011).
- Assistant for Grundzüge von Algorithmen und Datenstrukturen (Basic lecture, 2012)
- Assistant for Theoretische Informatik (Basic lecture, 2011)
- Assistant for Smoothed analysis (Advanced lecture, 2011)
- Assistant for The graph minor theorem (Seminar, 2011)
- Assistant for Complexity theory (Core lecture, 2010)
Links you might find useful
- Theoretical Computer Science at StackExchange (ask and answer questions to earn nerd-credibility)
- Theory of Computing Blog Aggregator (all recent posts of known TCS bloggers)
- Information System on Graph Classes and their Inclusions (the complexity zoo, but for graph classes)
Copyright Notice: The documents distributed by this server have been provided by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.