My main research area is counting complexity. I am also interested in parameterized complexity theory (especially for counting problems), lower bounds under the different exponential-time hypotheses, graph minor theory, and graph limits.
Rued Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 København, Denmark
|E-mail:||[my first name].[my last name] at gmail dot com|
|Phone (preferred over e-mail):||+45 81944457|
Selected Recent PublicationsFor a full list, please consider my DBLP page.
A Tight Lower Bound for Counting Hamiltonian Cycles via Matrix Rank
Twenty-Ninth Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA 2018)
Homomorphisms Are a Good Basis for Counting Small Subgraphs
49th Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing (STOC 2017)
Tight Conditional Lower Bounds for Counting Perfect Matchings on Graphs of Bounded Treewidth and Cliquewidth
27th Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA 2016)
Parameterizing the Permanent: Genus, Apices, Minors, Evaluation mod 2^k
56th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS 2015)
Block Interpolation: A Framework for Tight Exponential-Time Counting Complexity.
42nd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2015)
- Assistant for Grundzüge von Algorithmen und Datenstrukturen (Basic lecture, 2012)
- Assistant for Theoretische Informatik (Basic lecture, 2011)
- Assistant for Smoothed analysis (Advanced lecture, 2011)
- Assistant for The graph minor theorem (Seminar, 2011)
- Assistant for Complexity theory (Core lecture, 2010)
Links you might find useful
- Theoretical Computer Science at StackExchange (ask and answer questions to earn nerd-credibility)
- Theory of Computing Blog Aggregator (all recent posts of known TCS bloggers)
- Information System on Graph Classes and their Inclusions (the complexity zoo, but for graph classes)
Copyright Notice: The documents distributed by this server have been provided by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.